|DESIGN||Babouche slippers. Using washi material on toes and sole, always dry and comfortable with breathable material. Insole can be hand washed.|
|MATERIAL||Using double weaved washi material on insole and toes. Organic abaca, which is the material of washi yarn is grown in organic certified farm in Equador. Breathability, quick-dry and deodorant function are the washi's natural function. To maximize the fuction of its material, textile is made to touch washi surface to the skin.|
Insole：Japanese Paper 67% Polyester 33%
Pouch：Japanese Paper 74% Polyester 26%
Made in Japan
- Ask for professional cleaners when needed.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
- Color may change or fade when exposed to sunlight or light over a long period of time.
- Dark colors have possibilities of discoloration, color migration by friction, sweat and moisture.
- This material may deteriorate depending on usage environment.
- Insoles can be hand-washed.
- Use neutral-detergent when washing.
- Dry in well-ventilated shade.
- Do not bleach.
PATENTED MATERIAL NO.JP5925946 by ITOITEX
STYLE NO. 4CA0089