NATURAL TIE-DYE STOLE
|DESIGN||In collaboration with Mr. Kanai, a natural mud-dye artist from Amami Oshima. Features soft and gentle coloring from natural dye.|
|MATERIAL||Feel the unique crisp texture of washi. Lightweight but holds warmth. Colors may differ on each products due to hand dye by craftsmen. Long-time use gives an additional softness to the fabric. Enjoy the process of change. By using natural dye, color may rub off.|
|COMPOSITION||Japanese Paper 56% / Polyester 44%|
|SIZE||Look for further sizing information in the size guide area.|
Made in Japan
- Please note that the color may fade.
- Please note that the color may transfer to other objects due to sweat, water, or friction.
- If it gets wet with rain or water, shape it up and dry it in the shade.
- Please be aware that the fringe may get entangled during washing or may get entangled with other items such as rings when worn.
- Please store it in a place where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight or fluorescent light as it may discolor.
- This product uses natural dyes. Enjoy the color change.
PATENTED MATERIAL NO.JP5925946 by ITOITEX
STYLE NO. 3AB0009